I got two calls today from the school nurse that Bella had been in to see her. By the time school was out she was miserable. Dear sweet Marty took care of her until I could get home from work, then he got ready for his ball game. Thankfully his coach was able to pick him up to go to the game.
Then our dog TP started acting strangely. This is the third time in a couple weeks he has gotten shaky and weak. I called an emergency vet clinic who suggested we get some blood work done tomorrow. Like I have extra time and money just waiting to spend it at the vet. Not to mention taking off work, where I have no paid time off. Ever.
I’m so sick of the complications. I finally got through a stretch of 4-5 doctor appointments every week for over a month and now Bella and TP both need to see a doctor tomorrow. Wednesday Marty sees the doctor then I meet with his principal. I might be able to work half-time this week. My budget can’t take this!